Thursday, December 28, 2006

Today... well today is just pot luck...


Today you will find a bunch of pot luck designs. My head is hurting too much to just concentrate on one design topic so I'm just picking a few and tossing them out there for you to see.

First up is this do I look like a f#$% people person tee. You know that you have wanted to say this at least once before or you know someone it would fit perfect.



Next in the line up is this I need a good screw tee. Yes it is part of the rude crude designs that are out there. Although, I suppose it could be great for anyone who works with screws for real. Anyway... the design stands out nicely on the black tee.



Last one for today I think. If my head stops hurting I may put some more up since it has been a few days since I last posted.

The rules of life tee. Cute and humorous. Definately would make folks laugh. Don't you ever wish that someone would just tell ya the rules of life. Well here you go...




- Have a look around my store.

No comments: