Sunday, August 17, 2008

Don't mess with me I raised a Sailor and Sleep with a Biker


I added 2 new designs for Navy parents.



The first design is this "Don't mess with me I raised a Sailor and I sleep with a Biker" design.

This design is great for any Sailor's parent whose significant other is a biker. You can add some attitude and a few laughs to your day!








The next design was made to go with this Raised a Sailor Sleep with a Biker design. It is a simple Navy Mom design with an Anchor.

See more shirts with this Navy Mom design on them.






These two designs are also available in a combination with the Don't mess with me I raised a Sailor and I sleep with a Biker design on the front and the Navy Mom design on the back (on some items such as the hoodie the Navy Mom is on the front and the Don't mess with me I raised a Sailor is on the back.

View the Raised a Sailor Sleep with a Biker Navy Mom shirts here.




- Proudly Supporting Our Military

No comments: