Thursday, April 12, 2007

In the News!!!


I recently submitted an email to FOX FANS while they were having their "FNC Salutes Military Families" and to my surprise it was published on FOX NEWS in the blogs and also on FOXFANS in the FNC Salutes Military Families section.

Below is the email that notified me of it's publication.

Hi Candy,

I wanted to let you know that your wonderful anecdotes have been published on
www.foxnews.com
in the BLOGS row, toward the bottom of the page, and in the row "FNC Salutes Military Families" on www.foxfan.com

Congratulations on being published by a major cable news network! If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.

Thank you again,
-Taryn Sauthoff
VIEWER SERVICES
FOX News Channel

Here is the link link to the article



- Have a look around my store.

No comments: