Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Update!


Well I have been very busy the past few weeks getting a wide variety of new Military designs up for the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps and Navy! We also now have plus size t-shirts for women! I don't have it added to all the designs yet but if you would like a design in a plus size shirt and I don't currently have it offered just send me a message and let me know which design and I will get it added for you. That also goes for kids dark shirts! There should be more new products coming later in the year as well. We already have a wide variety of shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, buttons mugs and much more!It seems that the time has been flying by I can't believe it is already mid April! I am going to try to start posting more than I have been. It is just a matter of finding the time (or making the time).


- Have a look around my store.

No comments: